This is so easy and takes just a few minutes. Try making it at home and skip the ingredients like carrageenan (more to come on that by blog) that can make you sicker than you think. This recipe is delicious and good for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Processing: 40 seconds or so
Yields: 2 cups
1 1/2 cups filtered fresh water
1/2 cup raw organic almonds
Sweetener to taste (organic honey, stevia, maple syrup)
1. Place all ingredients into blender container in order listed and secure lid
2. Select lowest speed
3. Slowly increase speed to high
4. Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached
5. Take a find mesh sieve or a nut bag (found online or in natural food store) or an VERY Clean white t-shirt that you do not wear any longer, place sieve over a large bowl. Pour almond milk slowly into sieve allowing to filter through, or stir the milk in the sieve with a spaturla to encourage to pass through more rapidly.
6. Squeeze excess milk through nut bag or shirt.
P.S. Save the almond sediment collected in your sieve....Great recipe coming for that soon.