Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
4 portions, 6-8 ounces each, mahi mahi fillets
2 limes, juiced
2 inches fresh ginger root, grated, about 1 1/2 tablespoons
3 tablespoons dark tamari soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Season mahi mahi fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Combine the lime juice, dark soy sauce, ginger and a little oil in a shallow dish.
3. Turn the mahi mahi in the citrus soy marinade and let it sit for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat skillet on medium-high heat.
5. Cook with marinade for 6 minutes per side for a 1-inch fillet or until fish is firm and opaque.
6. Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve.